Marketing. Some of these companies are farmaindustria, aesec, biosim. Taking all this into account, we must not forget that... Pharmaceutical compliance goes far beyond simple legal advice, since in the health field it is of vital importance to maintain strict and defined moral and ethical codes that guide the actions of the pharmaceutical industry for the sake of a more favorable business environment. Fair and an optimal therapeutic offer.your genetics do not completely determine your health. Through the nutrigenomic diet you can also regulate their activity and prevent diseases .
What is nutrogenomics? It is a field of study that looks at how our genetic makeup can influence how our bodies absorb and metabolize micronutrients . Does what you eat influence your genes and your health? One of the most studied fields, cancer , shows that only 5% of tumors in all organs are directly related to heritable factors. The rest (95%) respond to whatsapp number list genetic changes produced by external factors such as: tobacco the diet sedentary lifestyle stress infections that is, genes can be activated and also deactivated by influences received from the environment . Do external factors matter?
The researchers estimate that around 90% of the 23,688 genes that make up the human genome are activated or deactivated in relation to signals from the environment . Inesem business school master in nutrigenomics and precision nutrition more information the action on the genes of external agents such as food defines both your health and disease . It is a complex process by which an external stimulus, such as food, activates a gene and starts its operation. More technically: a food molecule (vitamin, mineral, fatty acid, or antioxidant compound) activates a receptor on a cell membrane. This receptor sets in motion